> Podlaskie voivodeship > Białystok powiat > Tykocin town > Catholic church of the Holy Trinity and the Monastery of Missionary
Tykocin. Catholic church of the Holy Trinity and the Monastery of Missionary
Tykocin. Catholic church of the Holy Trinity and the Monastery of Missionary

Catholic church of the Holy Trinity and the Monastery of Missionary | Tykocin

Year of construction (reconstruction): 1741-50, XVIII
Coordinates:
53 12'28.10"N, 22 46'27.22"E

Photo galleries

Selected photos

Tykocin. Catholic church of the Holy Trinity and the Monastery of Missionary

Photo © Mariusz Proskień | Date taken: 29.09.2007

Tykocin. Catholic church of the Holy Trinity and the Monastery of Missionary

A baroque Church of the Holy Trinity and former monastery of Congregation of Mission founded in 1742 by Jan Klemens Branicki Photo © Jan Bogdan Boczko | Date taken: 29.09.2007

Tykocin. Catholic church of the Holy Trinity and the Monastery of Missionary

Photo © Jan Bogdan Boczko | Date taken: 29.09.2007